Click on the Icon above to be Routed to Information About Parking Adjustments due to the Construction of the New Student Center and Parking Deck
Citations should be paid within 10 business days. Acceptable payment options are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Cash, or Money Order. Citations can be paid in person at our office on 10th street, over the phone, or online via Pirate Port. We also have an after hours drop box at our office. Just like appealing citations, visitors of the university pay for citations online differently from ECU Faculty/Staff/Students.
ATTENTION STUDENTS : If you have not paid the citation or escalated this matter to the Committee within TEN ( 10) business days from the date your appeal decision is rendered, your balance due will be considered delinquent and transferred to the Cashier's office to be entered on to your student account. Once this debt is transferred, our office will no longer be able to accept payment for it.
- Log on Pirate Port via https://pirateport.ecu.edu/portal/
- Click on the Tools tab and/or the little car icon in the purple navigation bar at the top
- If you click on the tools tab, then click on the Parking & Transportation link under Applications
- Under Your Parking Account, click on the option to "View Citations"
- Any citation ever issued to you will be listed along with its status. Click "Add to Basket" to the right of the citation you wish to pay.
- Follow the prompts to complete your transaction.
- Go to
- Click on the "Parking & Transportation Services" link under the Public Applications box.
- Under the Customer Authentication heading, you will see two buttons: click on the one labeled "Guest Login."
- Click on the appropriate link for your needs:
- If creating a new account, click on create one and create a unique user id for yourself and fill all your information out; click "Create account"
If you previously created a Guest account
you do not need to create another account.
Instead, enter your login information from before, then click the "Login" button. (If you do not remember your login information, click the link to "retrieve your lost information" in the paragraph directly under the "Customer Authentication" heading and follow the instructions.
- If this is your first time creating an account you will need to search for the citation in our system: enter your license plate number and the citation number in the corresponding fields and click search.
- If you are a returning user and have successfully logged in to your Guest account then you only need to click on the link marked "View Citations" under Your Parking Account.
**Note: If you do not receive a citation payment confirmation receipt in your email shortly after submitting the payment, then it did not go through. The process will either need to be done again or call our office. In addition, if you paid with a Visa but the payment option says MasterCard, please disregard. It will correctly sort itself when downloaded.