How to Place a Campus Requisition
If following routine procedures:
- Access the Purchase Order & Requisition Tracking System (PORT).
- Type in Supplies Inventory in the Supplier Name field on the Product Search tab.
- Search for Office storeroom items by either entering description in Product Description field or entering catalog # in the Catalog No. field.
- Click on the Show Inventory icon for the desired item.
- In the Order From Inventory form, enter the quantity need for the Office Supplies row.
- Click on the Products icon to add the item to the shopping cart.
- Click the Close button on the top right-hand corner of the Order From Inventory form.
- For additional Office Storeroom items, click on Expand to Refine Search and repeat steps 3 - 7 until all items have been added to the shopping cart.
- Once you have completed step 7 for the last item, click on the shopping cart in the top right-hand corner.
- After completing the Edit Step review, click on the Review Step.
- Ensure that the correct ship to and FOAP values are set for the requisition before clicking on the Submit Requisition step to complete the document.
- Click on the requisition number to print a copy for your records. The requisition will automatically go to the next step in the approval process.
- See the following link for detailed step-by-step instructions for ordering from the storeroom catalog: Hosted Storeroom Catalog Procedure
- If an emergency/rush order is needed:
- Provide a copy of the PORT generated campus requisition with all approvals for the item(s) or
- Items may be picked up via counter ticket with a valid FOAP code.