ProCard Home Page
Welcome to the home page of East Carolina University ProCard Office. We are a unit of the Department of Materials Management and are located on the corner of First and Cotanche at 200 E First St, Bldg 141. The ECU purchasing card (ProCard) is a corporate Visa credit card in which the liability rests with the University instead of the individual cardholder. Upon approval of the Department Chairperson, the ProCard is issued in the designated individual's name to streamline the purchasing process by allowing the rapid purchase of low dollar goods and services. Questions may be directed to the ProCard Staff:
ECU ProCard Office
FAX (252) 328-2479
Regular Work Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
STEPS TO RECEIVE A PROCARD
Must be ECU staff or faculty with "permanent" or "time-limited" employment status in order to be eligible for a ProCard.
1. Complete Purchasing Card Application (Form found under ProCard Forms)
2. Complete upgrade form, if needed, for air/bus/train fare or Lodging/Air/Bus/Train (Forms found under ProCard Forms)
3. Obtain Org Security (Directions are under Helpful Tools and Hotlinks)
4. Attend ProCard Training & Pass Test (Register via Cornerstone, Link is available in Onestop.)
5. You will receive an email when your card has arrived and is ready for pick-up.