Central Stores & Receiving
Personal Contract Services
ProCard Home Page
Welcome to the home page of East Carolina University ProCard Office. We are a unit of the Department of Materials Management and are located on the corner of First and Cotanche at 200 E First St, Bldg 141. The ECU purchasing card (ProCard) is a corporate Visa credit card in which the liability rests with the University instead of the individual cardholder. Upon approval of the Department Chairperson, the ProCard is issued in the designated individual's name to streamline the purchasing process by allowing the rapid purchase of low dollar goods and services. Questions may be directed to the ProCard Staff:
ECU ProCard Office
Phone (252) 737-5545
Regular Work Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
STEPS TO RECEIVE A PROCARD
Must be ECU staff or faculty with "permanent" or "time-limited" employment status in order to be eligible for a ProCard.
1. Complete Purchasing "ProCard" Card Application (Form found under ProCard Forms)
2. Complete Travel Upgrade form, if needed, for air/bus/train fare/lodging (Forms found under ProCard Forms)
3. Complete Banner Security Request to obtain Org Security for all Orgs you will need to use as a cardholder. (Directions are under Helpful Tools and Hotlinks)
4. Attend ProCard Training & Pass Test (Register via Cornerstone)
5. You will receive an email when your card has arrived and is ready for pick-up. If all steps are completed and the card has arrived from the bank prior to training, you should be able to pick your card up at the ProCard Training session.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
BANK OF AMERICA/WORKS INFORMATION