A Division of Business Services
Materials Management - Surplus Property

ECU Image


Obtaining Surplus Property From Other State Agencies

Sometimes an ECU department may like to obtain surplus property from another State agency to use on campus.  The State Surplus Property Office has procedures in place to accommodate the transfer of state owned property.  Some transfers are offered at no cost, while other transfers may have cost applied.  To view items available from State Surplus in Raleigh, visit

Departments interested in purchasing State surplus items should contact Laura Williams, Fixed Assets Coordinator, at 328-9931 or email for guidance and assistance.