The following tasks are required to gain access to the PETS system:
1. Complete a PETS Registration Form with Department Head Approval and forward to the Surplus Property Office.
· PETS Administrator: Can create department profiles, add users, and enter and approve surplus requests; training is required.
· PETS User: Can enter surplus requests; may or may not be set up to approve requests.
2. Attend PETS Training.
3. Create a Department Profile in PETS.
4. Receive electronic confirmation from Surplus Property that your Department Profile has been approved.
PETS Registration Form
PETS Training Schedule
PETS Training Procedures