Central Stores & Receiving
Personal Contract Services
PETS Home Page
Welcome to the PETS Home Page. PETS (Property Equipment Tracking System) is the surplus property tracking system for East Carolina University being implemented by Materials Management and the Surplus Property Office. Users will access PETS to enter all surplus property requests effective May 1st, 2010. This system will provide better tracking and accountability of surplus items. Each unit on campus should have a designated PETS Administrator to manage their departmental surplus requests. Questions about PETS may be directed to the following trainers:
The following tasks are required to gain access to the PETS system:
1. Complete a PETS Registration Form with Department Head Approval and forward to the Surplus Property Office.
· PETS Administrator: Can create department profiles, add users, and enter and approve surplus requests; training is required.
· PETS User: Can enter surplus requests; may or may not be set up to approve requests.
2. Attend PETS Training.
3. Create a Department Profile in PETS.
4. Receive electronic confirmation from Surplus Property that your Department Profile has been approved.
PETS Registration Form
PETS Training Schedule
PETS Training Procedures