The Tech Deck at Dowdy Student Stores has a great selection of electronics/technology merchandise in-stock including iPads, iPods, headphones, printers, computer accessories, laptop bags, and educationally-discounted software!
View Models and Ordering Information
- ECU's ACE Initiative Preferred Vendors - Apple, Dell and Lenovo
- ECU has formed partnerships with ACE designated computer vendors - Apple, Dell and Lenovo - providing educational pricing with on-campus support for ECU students.
View online Apple, Dell and Lenovo ACE computer selection and pricing.
Customize Apple Products
- Additional Academic Computer Vendor - HP
- HP Education Discount through HP Academy.
View HP Academy computer selections and pricing.
- Microsoft Products for Students
- Registered Students follow this link for detailed information regarding the availability of Microsoft software titles.
- Microsoft Work At Home licensed software for Faculty/Staff
- Faculty and Staff members of the university are eligible to purchase Work At Home licensed Microsoft software through the student store by presenting a valid ECU OneCard and signing the Work At Home agreement form in person at the Dowdy Student Store on central campus or the Student Store at the Brody School of Medicine on west campus. Please contact 252.328.4360 or visit our stores for more information. Follow the software link below for examples of selection and pricing.
- Educationally Priced Software
- Academic discounts available only to current ECU students, faculty, and staff on a variety of software.
- Departmental Purchases
- Departments may now purchase Apple iPads and iPad accessories through Dowdy Student Stores. All regular purchasing guidelines apply; however, it allows greater convenience, hands-on viewing, and face-to-face customer service when buying through the Dowdy Student Stores. See Departmental Purchases page for full details.