We hope you'll continue to stay in touch with your ECU College of Business family through the years. From Facebook to LinkedIn, there are many ways to stay connected! Make sure you update your alumni profile information as your life and career progresses, so we can keep you informed. We count on our community of diverse, talented alumni to help us carry on the ECU College of Business core values.
Taylor Bell-Duck, Director of Development & Engagement
(252) 328-5689, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Westmoreland, Associate Dean for External Affairs
(252) 328-0130, email@example.com
How can I help?
The College of Business Annual Fund plays a significant role as we prepare the next generation of leaders and face challenges posed by the new economy. Annual Fund gifts are among the most important and valuable to the College of Business because they can be used across every area of the College, wherever the need is greatest.
The Annual Fund supports many important programs not supported by state monies. Some of the programs sponsored by the Annual Fund include:
- Student scholarships, including two tuition scholarships and ten book scholarships.
- Travel funds for students and faculty to attend course-related conferences and educational visits to corporations.
- Faculty development and recognition, including the COB Teaching Excellence Award and the COB New Faculty Award.
- Seed money for new programs and opportunities within the College.
- Development and printing costs of Stocknotes, our alumni newsletter.