What is the Commerce Club?
The Commerce Club is the ECU College of Business alumni organization. Our purpose is to establish and promote programs that strengthen the ties among members, the community, and the University. All alumni and friends who join receive a framed certificate and additional invitations/information.
Where do my membership dues & investments go?
The Commerce Club supports many important programs not supported by state monies. Some of the programs sponsored by the Commerce Club include:
- Student Scholarships
- Teaching Excellence Awards
- Graduate Recognition Ceremony for the College of Business
Why should I invest in the College of Business?
Your investments support the College of Business’ reputation as a top business program. As a Full Member of the Commerce Club, you receive:
- A certificate representing a share of stock in the College of Business
- A subscription to Stocknotes, our College of Business newsletter, that will keep you in touch with former classmates
- Personal invitations to events, receptions, and seminars for Commerce Club members
- The pride in knowing that you are giving something back to East Carolina University’s College of Business
How do I join the Commerce Club?
Joining the Commerce Club is easy. Simply complete an application form below (mail-in or online) and your membership is activated. Membership dues to the Commerce Club are $50 annually, although you may certainly choose to donate more. As a gift to you, the College of Business provides membership for the first year following graduation. This ensures that you remain current on ECU events as you begin your career. When you activate your Full Membership during the second year, you will enjoy all the benefits the Commerce Club has to offer.
Membership Application Form (to mail in)
Questions or Comments?
For more information, please contact:
ECU College of Business