Managerial Finance Concentration
The managerial finance concentration prepares students for employment in banking and industry. This concentration focuses on solving a wide variety of financial problems faced by firms, including asset allocation, selecting among investments, project evaluation, and loan evaluation. Regional and national banks have been the single largest employer of ECU managerial graduates in recent years.
Concentration Course Requirements(18 Semester Hours)
- FINA 3144 Financial Markets
- FINA 3824 Financial Analysis and Planning
- FINA 3904 Investments
- FINA 4734 Financial Management II
Select two from:
- ACCT 3551 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 3621 Cost Accounting
- FINA 3554 Principles of Real Estate
- FINA 4404 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- FINA 4454 International Finance
- FINA 4654 Commercial Bank Management*
- FINA 4964 Topics in Finance
*Students interested in banking should choose FINA 4654 as one of the electives.