What Is A Relay Event?
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
- Because it's a team event, individual participants are not required to be there the entire time. But it's so much fun, you'll find it hard to leave!
Visit the Relay for Life website to join the College of Business team, donate online to our team, or to dedicate a luminaria!
The April 11th ECU Relay for Life event is right around the corner AND WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We hope for a good representation at the event... at least two COB team members on the track at all times. Please use this DOODLE LINK to sign up for a preferred shift to walk. The event begins at 6pm on Friday, April 11th -- and ends 6am Saturday, April 12th.
If you would rather not walk during the event, you can help in so many other ways!
- Donate refreshment items for the walkers (use form below - drop off at Bate 3016 prior to April 10th)
- Donate 'prizes' for the Lucky Pirate Duck pickup game that we will host at the event. There are three different prize levels so many items are needed. (also drop off at Bate 3016 prior to April 10th)