Students interested in visiting campus and learning more about the Classics program should speak with the
Director of Classical Studies, Prof. John Stevens, in Ragsdale 133 (between Wright Auditorium and 5th St). Phone: 252-328-6056.
If you know you will be coming on a certain date, drop us an e-mail to set up an appointment. We are always eager to speak with prospective students and parents and to explain how the program works.
DIRECTIONS TO GREENVILLE:
From the Raleigh Beltline (I-440):
To the University:
- Exit onto US 64 East toward Rocky Mount / Wilson.
- 10 miles past Zebulon US 264 exits East toward Greenville
- At Greenville, 264 will go off on a bypass; ignore it and just continue straight into town (now Stantonsburg Rd.)
- Follow Stantonsburg Rd. (becomes Farmville Blvd. after you cross Memorial Dr.) until it ends in a T intersection (1.5 miles). Turn right onto 14th St.
- Follow 14th St. about 1 mile to the 4th stoplight. Turn left on Charles Blvd.
- Follow Charles to 10th St. and turn right. Immediately next door to the McDonald's is the
Office of Parking and Transportation Services. A one-day permit may be purchased for $4, good in any B permit lot on campus. There is also some metered parking immediately behind the office convenient to the campus.
» Map of Greenville
» Maps of ECU Campus
» Visitor Parking
- Asheville 5:00
- Charlotte 4:00
- Winston Salem 3:00
- Greensboro 2:30
- Fayetteville 1:35
- Raleigh 1:15