The East Carolina University Chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon, the Economics honor society, is open to all students who are interested in pursuing a major in economics at ECU.
The requirements for admission for undergraduates are:
· completion of 12 credit hours of economics courses; and
· attainment of a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better in economics courses and an overall GPA of at least 3.0
· Students should be making the study of economics one of their major interests.
For Graduate students in economics are judged solely on their graduate work. They must have:
· completed one semester of full-time work; and
· attainment of a GPA of 3.0 or better
For interested and eligible students, please fill out a downloadableform and bring it to Department office.
This honor is given to all current ECU students who have received A’s in both Principles of Microeconomics (ECON 2113) and Principles of Macroeconomics (ECON 2133). An award ceremony will be held in spring semester to honor these honorees’ achievements.
We welcome all with questions or suggestions, as well as aspiring members, to contact:
Faculty Advisor: Professor Nick Rupp