ECULA Fees 2017
- Application Fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Tuition and university fees: $5,900 per 16-week semester
- This amount includes tuition, books, health and accident insurance, and all university fees, including student activity fees, laboratory fees, bus transportation fees, and campus recreation fees.
- Room and meal plan: $4300 per 16-week semester
- This is the cost to live on campus. It is also the amount all students are required to prove they have available for living expenses. Students who live off-campus may arrange to pay less than this amount
- Refund Policy
ECU Language Academy Tuition and Meal Plan (Payment Links)
Important Payment Dates 2017
Tuition is due, in full, from all students by August 18, 2017
Students on scholarship should notify their funding agencies of this date.
Students whose accounts are not paid up by August 25, 2017, cannot attend class until payment is made.