Directions to attend the TALGS conference held at ECU
Once you get into Greenville, there are plenty of signs that point to ECU. If you have problems, anyone in the town can tell you how to get to campus. If you get lost once you get onto campus, drive around until you find one of the campus maps. They're on large signs at many intersections on campus. Click the link of your route to download a printable version of the directions with maps in (.rtf) format. Depending on your connection speed, this download may take a few minutes. When you click the link, a new window will open and the download will start automatically. If you have a slow connection speed, it won't appear like anything is happening. Be patient.
From the North or South via I-95
- Take I-95 to Wilson.
- Take 264 East to Greenville.
- 264 East intersects Memorial Dr.
- Continue straight across Memorial Dr (The name changes Farmville Blvd.).
- Continue on Farmville Blvd. to 14th St.
- Turn right onto 14th St. (At a T-intersection)
- Turn left onto Charles Blvd.
- Charles Blvd. becomes Cotanche St.
- Cross through 10th Street.
- Turn right onto Reade Circle.
- Turn right onto 5th St.
- Continue six blocks to the first light.
- Turn right onto campus.
- Stay straight through 2 stop signs.
- The Bate Building is immediately on the left.