Reminder: Sessions last for 30 (papers) - 40 (workshops; discussion sessions) minutes. Poster session has its own time slot (1 1/2 - 2 hours). Double sessions (~80 minutes) can be scheduled upon request.
1. Please limit your abstract to 200 words. Abstracts over this limit will not be accepted.
2. Each proposal will be prefaced by the presentation title, name, affiliation, and email. Please make sure to include any equipment needs at the bottom of the abstract.
3. Your proposal is not your registration. Please pre-register and send in the payment by Friday, January 23, 2015.
4. If you would like to submit a proposal for a discussion panel, please include the types of questions that you would pose as the moderator(s).
5. Ready to submit? Send your proposal to email@example.com Include "paper proposal," "discussion proposal," "workshop proposal," or "poster proposal" in the subject line.
!!! Only proposals that are carefully prepared, edited, and limited to 200 words will be considered !!!
Note: We can link any materials (papers, PowerPoint presentations, outlines, worksheets, etc.) associated with your presentation to your abstract on the program page. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.