Contact Us

Tell a friend about this page.
All fields required.
Can be sent to only one email address at a time.
Share Facebook Icon Twitter Icon

Questions? We're here to help.

Questions about ECU English department's online Graduate Certificate or MA concentration in Technical and Professional Communication? Contact the TPC area coordinator, Brent Henze, at or 252-328-6699.

Questions about the English department's residential PhD in Rhetoric, Writing, and Professional Communication (Technical and Professional Discourse)? Visit the ECU Graduate Programs in English website.
Department of English, Bate 2201, Greenville, NC 27858-4353
Phone 252.328.6041 | Fax 252-328-4889
© 2014 | Terms of Use | Last Updated: 2014-07-25
Give To East Carolina University