Current Scholarship and Internship Opportunities
Robert E. and Margeryfay R. Cramer Scholarship, $750
The Dept. of Geography, Planning and Environment is soliciting applications from ECU undergraduates who plan to study abroad in one semester or one school year. The requirements include:
- A full-time ECU Geography major or minor with sophomore standing or above,
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA at ECU,
- The student will be enrolled as a full-time student while studying in an accredited program in the foreign country, and
- After finishing the study abroad, the student is required to write a short letter to show his/her appreciation for the financial support from the Cramer family through the Dept. of Geography, Planning & Environment.
The deadline for the application is February 15th (for summer or fall) and March 15th for the following spring. Please send/email your one-page application stating your plan to study abroad, and a copy of current ECU transcript to Dr. Tom Allen, Dept. of Geography, Planning & Environment, Brewster A 238, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC 27858 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It should be noted that the award may be rescinded if the student fails to complete the study abroad program.
- Awarded to a sophomore, junior, or senior geography major with a minimum 3.0 GPA in the program and a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Submit university transcript and one letter of recommendation from a geography professor.
The deadline for the application is February 15th. Please send/email a note of application and letter of recommendation to Dr. Tom Allen, at Dept. of Geography, Planning, and Environment, Brewster A 238 East Carolina University, Greenville, NC 27858 or email@example.com
Summer 2015 Undergraduate Internship Opportunities in Atmospheric Science
Paid Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) in meteorology and related fields for Summer 2015! Due dates vary from early February to mid-March, 2015. Open to rising juniors and seniors. Explore the links below for details.