Students interested in visiting campus and learning more about the Great Books program should speak with the Director of Great Books, Prof. Helena Feder (email@example.com, 252-328-6678).
If you know you will be coming on a certain date, drop us an e-mail to set up an appointment. We are always eager to speak with prospective students and parents and to explain how the program works.
DIRECTIONS TO GREENVILLE:
From the Raleigh Beltline (I-440):
To the University:
- Exit onto US 64 East toward Rocky Mount / Wilson.
- 10 miles past Zebulon US 264 exits East toward Greenville
- At Greenville, 264 will go off on a bypass; ignore it and just continue straight into town (now Stantonsburg Rd.)
- Follow Stantonsburg Rd. (becomes Farmville Blvd. after you cross Memorial Dr.) until it ends in a T intersection (1.5 miles). Turn right onto 14th St.
- Follow 14th St. about 1 mile to the 4th stoplight. Turn left on Charles Blvd.
- Follow Charles to 10th St. and turn right. Immediately next door to the McDonald's is the Office of Parking and Transportation Services. A one-day permit may be purchased for $4, good in any B permit lot on campus. There is also some metered parking immediately behind the office convenient to the campus.
» Map of Greenville
» Maps of ECU Campus
» Visitor Parking
- Asheville 5:00
- Charlotte 4:00
- Winston Salem 3:00
- Greensboro 2:30
- Fayetteville 1:35
- Raleigh 1:15