Criminal Justice, MS
1. Core - 18 s.h.:
- JUST 6000 - Criminal Justice Principles
- JUST 6001 - Seminar in Research Methods and Statistical Interpretation
- JUST 6201 - Seminar in Criminal Behavior
- JUST 6300 - Principles of Criminal Justice Administration and Management
- JUST 6800 - Program Evaluation (Applied)
- JUST 6991 - Professional Paper
2. Electives - 18 s.h.:
- JUST courses
Each applicant is reviewed individually by the admissions committee. One criterion does not determine acceptance or rejection. A bachelor's degree from an accredited academic institution with a minimum overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale is required. Transfer credit must be established at the time of admittance.
Criminal Justice Education Certificate
The department offers a .
Public Management and Leadership Certificate
Up to 15 s.h. of courses required for the graduate certificate in public management and leadership can be transferred as electives for the master of science in criminal justice. See Thomas Harriot College of Arts and Sciences, , for certificate requirements.
Security Studies Certificate
The department participates in the offering of a graduate security studies certificate. Up to 15 s.h. of courses required for the graduate certificate in security studies can be transferred as electives for the master of science in criminal justice. See Thomas Harriot College of Arts and Sciences, , for the security studies certificate requirements.