Math 1065 Lab
- Students taking Math 1065 will sign up for one 50 minutes class meeting each week.
- The student will meet with their instructor on that designated day and time. The student will be given assignments which have to be completed on MyMathLab (an online assessment program).
- Students will also be REQUIRED to spend a minimum of 3 flexible hours each week in the lab.
- Students do not sign up for a time in the lab. They will just need to go as often and for as long as they want each week to meet the 3 hour requirement. At all times the lab is open, instructors/grad students and other tutors will be available to work with the students. Students will sign in and out when they are in the lab. All tests and the final exam will be given in the lab. Students will schedule times to take the tests and the final.
- The hours the Pirate CAVE will be open are:
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- The Pirate CAVE phone number: 252-737-4829
First Day Attendance in Math 1065 is Mandatory.
If you miss the first class day, you will be dropped from the course. Lab hours are required each week in addition to the assigned hour in the classroom.
For more information contact: