Annual Neuroscience Symposium Online Abstract Submission Form
1. Turn off all pop-up blockers and allow "MSXML 5.0" add-on to run if prompted.
2. Please refer to the "Abstract Submission" menu on the left to read the instructions or to view the Flash Tutorial before submitting.
3. Current versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox are supported; Safari is not.
4. All fields indicated with "*" are required.
5. If you would like to preview the abstract before the form is submitted, click on the "Preview Your Work" link and follow the simple on-screen instructions. The displayed content is what will be received by the webmaster.
6. If your abstract is not submitted properly, it may either be returned or processing may be delayed. Due to CommonSpot limitations, you will not be shown an immediate HTML markup of the abstract once it has been submitted. However, you will have a chance to view the markup of your abstract and make modifications after it has been processed by the webmaster.
7. If you experience error messages after submitting the abstract, then refer to the FAQ section on the left. For those with sub/superscripts, please read the FAQ first.