The Arts and Sciences Funding Newsletter
Events - Training Sessions - rsvp!
National Science Foundation STEM-Interactive Web-Based Workshops - All held in the Bate Bldg., Room 1006
- Proposal Strategies - Monday, September 8, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Broader Impacts - Monday, September 15, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Goals, Objectives and Evaluation Questions - Wednesday, September 17, 2:00- 4:00 PM
- Project Evaluation - Thursday, September 18, 12:30 - 2:30 PM PM - different time
- Impact and Transportability, Monday, September 22, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
The Workshops are capped at 26 seats each. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on the Friday before the scheduled workshop. The facilitator must register all participants. For session descriptions link here
New to RAMSeS? Or, are you familiar with RAMSeS but you want a refresher? Come one, come all. Attendees will walk away knowing how to initiate and build a robust RAMSeS file.
Learn about RAMSeS by attending one of three sessions available this Fall:
- Monday, September 22, 9:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. Brewster D-213
- Wednesday, October 1, 9:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. Brewster D-213
- Thursday, October 2, 9:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. Brewster D-213
To RSVP email Gina Betcher, Grants Program Specialist for the College. See you there!
Budget Development Training
The University's internal budget spreadsheet makes budget planning and preparation easy. The trick is knowing what items to ask for and what is allowable, reasonable, and allocable according to the federal funding rules and certainly the sponsoring agency. Come to this session and walk away able to develop a budget for a grant project.
To RSVP email Gina Betcher
- September 23, 9:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. Brewster D-213
- Friday, October 3, 9:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. Brewster D-213
Prior Ramses Presentations