East Carolina University (ESU) is providing its Ph.D. and Master’s level Applied Psychology students with the necessary skills to efficiently and effectively meet your OHP needs. Among others, ECU students are prepared to address issues such as:
- Employee health and stress
- Work/family conflict
- Aggression and violence
- Conflict resolution
- Facilitating group learning
The students will address these issues by utilizing their skills in:
- Statistics and research methodologies
- Selection and job analysis
- Organizational climate and culture assessment
- Survey development
- Leadership assessment and development
- Training needs analysis and development
Our students are excited to apply their training, gain experience and help your organization address its OHP issues through internships. The internships can range from short-term, voluntary positions to full-time, paid positions, depending on the availability of students and the nature of the project. We recognize the complex structure of the 21st century workplace and we welcome the opportunity to address the challenges facing your organization.
To explore the possibility of enlisting the services of an ECU OHP student, please contact Dr. Jennifer L. Bowler (email@example.com).