The ECU PASS Clinic values and strives to respect each individual patient/client and supports the following rights:
- The right to receive services regardless of race, sex, ethnic background, religion, physical / mental disabilities, or sexual orientation.
- The right to considerate and respectful care.
- The right to receive evaluation and treatment based on your needs and goals.
- The right to ask for and receive relevant, current, and understandable information concerning your diagnosis and/or presenting problems.
- The right to expect all communications and records pertaining to treatment be treated confidential, except as required by law.
- The right to be fully informed regarding evaluation and/or treatment services, and to the terms under which services will be provided.
- The right to refuse evaluation or treatment of any kind unless law limits the right of refusal.
- The right to be informed of treatment alternatives when services at the ECU PASS Clinic are not appropriate or feasible.
ECU Psychological Assessment and Specialty Services Clinic (ECU PASS Clinic)
311 Rawl Building
Department of Psychology
East Carolina University
East Fifth Street
Greenville, NC 27858-4353
Appointments and information: (252) 737-4180
Fax: (252) 737-4166
If you would like us to contact you please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and the best times to reach you. Please call the clinic directly for scheduling and additional information.
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.