Patient/Client Educational Resources
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- APA Topics
- Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- International OCD Foundation
- Social Anxiety
- National Association for School Psychology
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Health Information
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Pitt County Schools
- Vidant Children's Hospital
ECU Psychological Assessment and Specialty Services Clinic (ECU PASS Clinic)
311 Rawl Building
Department of Psychology
East Carolina University
East Fifth Street
Greenville, NC 27858-4353
Appointments and information: (252) 737-4180
Fax: (252) 737-4166
If you would like us to contact you please e-mail us at email@example.com with your phone number and the best times to reach you. Please call the clinic directly for scheduling and additional information.
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: Closed