North Carolina Community College Transfers
The College of Engineering and Technology welcomes transfer students from the North Carolina Community College System. Although you may have started your college career elsewhere, we are excited to help you find your place with us. We work hard to simplify the transfer process and we have resources in place so once you arrive (on-campus or online) your transition will be successful.
What Are The Transfer Requirements?The College of Engineering and Technology offers excellent opportunities for NC Community College transfers. We commonly work with students who possess Associate in Arts (AA), Associate in Science (AS) and/or Transfer Core Diplomas. We even offer special programs for students with Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degrees. Please click HERE for updated transfer admission requirements.
Which Major Is Right For Me?
Take your time and explore the College of Engineering and Technology majors HERE. Our College is committed to helping students excel, lead and innovate. Students with Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degrees are strongly encouraged to explore our Industrial Technology and Construction Management AAS transfer programs.
Prospective NC Community College Transfer Student Checklist
- Review updated transfer admission requirements.
- Inform your current advisor about your plans to transfer to ECU.
- Stay up-to-date with courses that will transfer by visiting our transfer equivalency guide.
- Schedule a campus visit HERE.
- Apply for admission no later than early in your last semester at your current school. Official transcripts from all schools you have attended must be submitted to ECU.
- Learn about scholarships and financial aid.
- Visit transfer student services