Mission of The College of Engineering & Technology Advising Center
The mission of the College of Engineering and Technology Advising Center is to guide, serve and support students as well as promote diverse educational experience.
The Advising Center staff serves ECU students within and entering the College by:
- Enhancing knowledge and understanding of the options available to Undergraduate students within or entering the College of Engineering and Technology;
- Assisting with appropriate course selection and maintaining accurate records to help ensure a successful path towards graduation;
- Helping the student understand rules, regulations and procedures of the College and East Carolina University;
- Providing referral information to other campus resources as necessary for student success;
- Providing the tools for self responsibility in academic growth and development of the student.
You will need to to see your advisor when:
- You have questions about your major and academic performance/progress;
- You need advice about adding, dropping, or withdrawing from a course;
- You want to change your major;
- You need University documents approved or signed;
- You don't know where to get the needed assistance concerning any situation affecting your experience at ECU.
Please explore the site for more information on the advising services provided.
Office Visit – We are located on the ground floor of the Rawl Annex between the Rawl Building and the Science and Technology Building. Our office hours are Monday – Friday between 8am-5pm. Please note that our office is closed daily from 11:30-12:30.
Call Advising Center Office at: (252) 328-9301
Email Us: email@example.com