Active Duty and Veteran Transfers


As an active duty or veteran transfer student, the College of Engineering and Technology offers a wide variety of majors that will help you reach your personal and professional goals.

Resident Tuition Rates

If you are stationed in North Carolina on active duty, you qualify for in-state tuition rates. Please click HERE for more information on ECU's residency requirements.

Receiving Credit for Military Training

Students who have satisfactorily completed basic military training may receive credit for the exercise and sport science and/or health courses required for foundations curriculum upon submitting a DD-214, DD-295 or NOBE to the Office of the Registrar, Veteran's Affairs.

Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) graduates who hold an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree in an approved technical or industrial area may qualify to apply up to 63 hours of credit toward the Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology (BSIT) Transfer Program. Students who have completed service schools while on active duty with the military may also have credit awarded in accordance with the American Council on Education and subject to ECU's foundations curriculum requirements and declared major field of study.

Links for Military Students