Information for the Public
East Carolina University
To be a national model for student success, public service, and regional transformation, East Carolina University:
- Uses innovative learning strategies and delivery methods to maximize access;
- Prepares students with the knowledge, skills, and values to succeed in a global, multicultural society;
- Develops tomorrow’s leaders to serve and inspire positive change;
- Discovers new knowledge and innovations to support a thriving future for eastern North Carolina and beyond;
- Transforms health care, promotes wellness, and reduces health disparities; and
- Improves quality of life through cultural enrichment, academics, the arts, and athletics.
The Department of Construction Management is a professional program of education that responds to the changing needs of the greater communities of Eastern Carolina, our state and the changing world through a scholarly approach of basic and applied research, quality teaching, and service in the field of construction.
We will obtain those goals by:
- Preparing students for success.
- Creating future leaders in society.
- Building construction knowledge in service to the profession and public.
- Promoting a sustainable environment for the safety and welfare of people.
- Fostering and sustaining a collegial environment where learning and sharing of ideas can occur.
Program Admissions Requirements
The curriculum and admissions requirements for the Construction Management Undergraduate program are described in this document:
Program Quality Improvement Plan
The Program Quality Improvement Plan for the Construction Management Undergraduate program is described in this document:
Information Obtained from Assessment Measures
The information obtained from Assessment measure for the Construction Management Undergraduate program is described in this document:Information Obtained - Assessment Measures 2014-2015
Actions Taken as a Result of Assessment Data Collected
The actions taken as a result of Assessment data for the Construction Management Undergraduate program is described in this document: