< back to the main Music Alumni page
The ECU School of Music Alumni Professional Society is affiliated with the ECU Alumni Association.
Our purpose/mission is:
- to support the activities of East Carolina University and the School of Music toward the realization of its educational programs in every manner possible,
- to establish and promote goals and projects of the society which tend to strengthen the ties between the members, the society, the community and the University,
- to involve former students of the School of Music and certain other interested persons, so as to build a greater degree of interest in the school as well as a sense of camaraderie among these same persons,
- to foster a link of communication between the members of the society and the School of Music,
- and to be the official representative agency and a working arm of the East Carolina University Alumni Association, Inc. in the School of Music.
Any former student of the School of Music at East Carolina University and those individuals who have an interest in supporting the School of Music shall be deemed eligible for membership in this society.
Officers (the Board of Directors):
This association's Board has a President, a Vice President, Secretary, and a Chapter Representative to serve on the East Carolina University Alumni Board of Directors. Terms for officers is two years. Alumni may nominate others or themselves to serve on the Board. Download the Officer Nomination form