Summer Vocal Music Intensive
For the High School Singer
The East Carolina University Summer Vocal Music Intensive
provides students with a comprehensive experience in all facets of the vocal art. This nine-day camp, geared towards rising 9th-12th grade students, emphasizes choral singing as well as experiences in solo vocal performance. Singers will study with East Carolina vocal faculty in private lessons and master class settings, as well as sing in several choral ensembles. In an effort to create an authentic East Carolina collegiate experience, students will receive instruction in music theory, audition preparation, and other electives. Singers will have various opportunities to perform during camp, with a culminating public concert on the final day. The East Carolina Summer Vocal Music Intensive promises to be a thrilling experience for the high school singer!
• Discover what it is like to be an East Carolina School of Music voice student
• Collaborate with fellow singers in several choral ensembles
• Receive private voice instruction from East Carolina voice faculty
• Participate in classes geared toward enhancing the skills of a singing musician
• Gain valuable audition preparation and experience
• Have fun connecting with fellow singers from across the region
We look forward to seeing you in the summer!
For more information on the ECU Summer Vocal Music Intensive, fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.