Access to Your Health Records. Anytime, Anywhere.
As our patient, you have any-time access to your personal medical information through MyChart. MyChart is a secure Web service that allows you to access information in your health record, and communicate with your provider and healthcare team. In addition to accessing MyChart through a computer, you can also use the Android™ or Apple™ MyChart app. (Learn more about the apps by reading our Mobile Apps webpage).
Whether you receive care at ECU Physicians or any Vidant Health care facility, you can easily access information about your care in one combined online medical record.
This is a benefit of working with an integrated health system, and it’s one more way that we make accessing healthcare easier for you!
What’s Available on MyChart?
MyChart has more than 20 features that patients can access. As one of our patients, you can:
- Securely and confidentially e-mail your provider and clinic staff to ask for medical advice and other information
- Review instructions and summary reports from recent clinic visits
- Review instructions and lab results from recent hospital visits, including the emergency room
- View clinic lab results
- Request new appointments
- Review personalized health reminders
- View appointment information
- Review your current medications
- Request prescription refills
- Review your health history
- Review allergies
- Set up MyChart accounts for your children and others for which you provide care (authorization required)