Support the Institute
The NCAI invites you to help further its mission through your contributions to the following funds:
NC Agromedicine Institute Fund
(for current and ongoing activities): Make check payable to “East Carolina University Medical & Health Sciences Foundation Inc.” with memo designation “NC Agromedicine Institute.” Mail to NCAI, c/o Director, 1157 VOA Site C Road, Greenville, NC 27834.
North Carolina State University Agromedicine Endowment (for long-term sustainability of Institute) OR North Carolina State University Agromedicine Enhancement Fund (for current and ongoing activities): Make check payable to “NCSU Agromedicine Endowment” OR “NCSU Agromedicine Enhancement Fund.” Mail to NC Agricultural Foundation, c/o Chris Wessel, Campus Box 7645, Raleigh, NC 27695-7645. Make a secure online donation at http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/givenow,
Donations may be used for activities related to the NC Agromedicine Institute's mission including but not limited to:
- Education & outreach events such as farm safety days, commodity meetings, & farm shows.
- Travel & or tuition assistance for farmers, fishers, foresters, their family members & workers to participate in Agromedicine related events & training.
- Support for Institute Board of Partners & Board of Directors meetings as well as for NC AgrAbility Advisory Board meetings
- Stipends for student internships & post doctoral fellowships
- Travel & or tuition assistance for health care providers & other professionals attending the Institute's Agricultural Medicine Course or other Agromedicine related training events.
- Assistance with services & equipment for NC AgrAbility Partnership clients
- Production of Institute media & publications
- Institute staff & faculty continuing education activities and travel
- General institute operating expenses & equipment