Board of Partner Announcements:
- Next Board of Partners Meeting: May 15 12-2pm at NC State University 125 D.S Weaver Labs 3110 Faucette Dr. Raleigh NC. Check back soon for agenda!
About the Institute Board of Partners:
Agriculture remains the second most dangerous occupation in the US but collaboration among researchers, service providers, farmers, fishers, foresters, funding agencies, and others makes it possible to promote health and safety in the workplace.
The role of the Board of Partners is to:
- Participate in strategic planning
- Develop resources for projects and program activities
- Collaborate with university faculty to conduct research, intervention, evaluation, education and outreach, and training
- Share information with other partners to improve the well-being of farmers, fishers, and foresters and their families
- Assist Board of Directors to obtain funding for sustaining the Institute’s programs
- Participate in program evaluation of the Institute
- Provide presentations and reports as needed or requested by other partners
- Conduct local and statewide community-based programming to support the health and safety of stakeholders
- Lobby on behalf of the health and safety needs of farmers, foresters, fishers, agricultural workers, their families, and rural communities
Make a difference: join us by becoming a working partner now! Please contact us to learn more about how you can partner with us.
Board of Partners' Members