Business Services Coordinator
Administrative Support Specialist
Professional Research Staff
Kristen Register Carraway
- Grew up in Kinston, NC but moved to Winterville from Swansboro, NC.
- Campbell University for Biology and ECU for Teaching
- Research Focus: (Dr. Mansfield's Lab)
- Research Focus: (Dr. Shewchuk's Lab)
Traci Davis & Matt MacDougal
- Research Focus: (Dr. Cabots's Lab)
- Born and raised in Kinston, NC.
- Received a BS in Biology from East Carolina University.
- Research Focus: (Dr. Schwalbe's Lab)
- Raised in NJ
- B.S. in Biochemistry from Loyola University Maryland
- Research Focus: mRNA Translational Control (Dr. Keiper's Lab)
- Born and raised in Greenville, NC
- B.S. in Marine Biology from UNC at Wilmington (2000) & NC Teaching Certificate for 9th-12th grade science from UNC at Wilmington (2002)
- Research Focus: Mechanisms of Intiation and elongation/translocation & Molecular Mechanism for the Fidelity of Transcription as Catalyzed by E. coli RNA polymerase (Dr. Johnson's Lab)
- Born and grew up in Jiangsu, China
- Georgia State University for Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Research Focus: Regulation of Striated and Smooth Muscle Contraction (Dr. Chalovich's Lab)