The Office of Diversity Affairs fosters support of faculty, administrators, learners and staff in promoting a diverse and inclusive learning environment for growth and achievement. The Brody family is supported through various initiatives including:
- Accepted student outreach
- New and existing student orientations
- Opportunities for student and staff involvement around diversity and inclusion issues
- Relationship building and support for minority faculty and staff
- Mentorship and advisement for learners and faculty
- Center for Outreach Voicing and Expression (COVE) as a space for discussion, reflection and studying within the Office of Diversity Affairs.
- R.E.A.L.(Respectfully Engaging And Learning) Talks around diversity and inclusion issues designed to share information, promote respect and appreciation.