December 5, 2012
4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Location: 2502 G Laupus
Instructional Technology Consultant
East Carolina University
Objectives: Upon completion of this presentation, participants will be able to:
Participation is limited. To participate, please complete and submit the Workshop Registration Form.
- Learn to use some of the features of Blackboard including Announce, Discussion Board and Grade book
- Standard Bb Course organization
- Master navigation of the Control Panel of Blackboard
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using the Discussion Board feature
- Incorporate Word document, Pictures and Videos into Blackboard
- Introduce several new instructional technologies available for BSOM faculty
Individuals requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act(ADA) should contact the Department of Disability Support Services at least 48 hours prior to the event at 252-737-1016 (voice/tty).
The Brody School of Medicine of East Carolina University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Brody School of Medicine of East Carolina University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
In order to ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all CME presentations, teaching faculty, planners ad reviewers are required to disclose any financial or other relationship they have with commercial entities-pharmaceutical, equipment or other for-profit corporations-that could be construed by learners as posing a possible conflict of interest. Neither Adam Brewer, nor any of the planners or reviewers have financial or other relationships with ANY commercial interest and are aware of no personal conflicts of interest related to this program.