The cost of the program will vary depending on format chosen, full or part-time enrollment, and number of semesters over which courses are taken.
- Tuition and fees* for all five courses (15 credit hours) in CHC Administration certificate curriculum as of Spring 2012:
- North Carolina residents:
- Distance Education - $2,835**
- On campus - $4,876 - $8,306***
- Out-of-state residents:
- Distance Education $10,770**
- On campus - $14,321 - $20,460***
* Not including books and materials. Rates are subject to change without prior written notice. For current tuition and fees, see http://www.ecu.edu/cashier/.
** Tuition and fees for distance education courses are charged at a flat rate per credit hour.
***Tuition and fees for on campus courses depends on full- or part-time enrollment. Lowest cost assumes completion of curriculum over 2 semesters. Highest cost assumes completion over 5 semesters at Spring 2012 rate.