Andrew Stuart is a professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. He previously was employed as a clinical audiologist at the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Ottawa, ON and as a Research Audiologist at Dalhousie University.
- Dalhousie University/1996/Ph.D. (Experimental Psychology)
Areas of Interest
Electrophysiology, psychoacoustics, pediatric audiology and fluency enhancement in those who stutter via altered auditory feedback.
Current Courses Taught
- Electrophysiological Measures in Audition I (CSDI 8019)
- Electrophysiological Measures in Audition II (CSDI 8026)
- Advanced Audiology Methods Lab (CSDI 8100)
- Electrophysiological Measures in Audition I: Laboratory (CSDI 8103)
- Electrophysiological Measures in Audition II: Laboratory (CSDI 8104)
- Audiology Clinical Rotation (CSDI 8234)
- Predoctoral Independent Study (CSDI 8999)
- Dissertation (CSDI 9000)