Vision and Mission
Project E.A.R. will offer support services to families and children with cochlear implants in Eastern North Carolina.
Project E.A.R‘s mission is to enable children with cochlear implants to maximize their listening skills and spoken and written language through training and coordination among service providers in each child’s community.
Strategies toward our mission
- Coordination of Regional Cochlear Implant Symposia
- Implementation of school team visits
- Development and Dissemination of training materials
- Development of school based training and support services
- Development of informational resources for community services providers (i.e. website, email account, newsletter, telephone support)
- Establishment of Family Support Group
Development of a technology based network for family and professional support