Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program
Candidates must have successfully completed an ACGME approved residency in Internal Medicine.
We accept applications through ERAS only, and ERAS opens to applicants on July 1st of each year.
Deadline for ERAS submission is August 31st each year.
Selected applicants will be invited for an interview in early October.
Only accepts J1 Visas are accepted.
Required documents for a complete ERAS packet:
- MyERAS Application
- Curriculum Vitae – including your publications and research
- 3 CURRENT letters of Recommendation; one MUST be from your current Program Director (Letters cannot be more than 6 months old)
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- MSPE (Dean's Letter)
- USMLE transcript showing scores of Steps 1, 2k, 2s, 3 or COMPLEX transcript showing scores of level 1, 2-CE, 2PE, 3
- ECFMG certification if applicable
- Photo (encouraged but not required)
If you have any questions, please contact: