Make a Gift
How will my gift be used?
- Student scholarships and awards
- Establishment of a dental residency program
- Faculty development, research, and recruitment
- State-of-the-art dental facility, Ross Hall (completed Summer 2012, naming opportunities available), and innovative training equipment
- Community Service Learning Centers, that will provide low-cost primary dental care in rural and underserved North Carolina areas
- Development and promotion of dental practices, such as providing free services in the community (cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, and screenings for cancer)
How can I donate?
- Online: Select Medical & Health Sciences Foundation, then Dentistry General Fund
- Cash, check, credit card: complete a pledge form and mail (address below)
- Bank draft (write in School of Dental Medicine)
- ECU payroll deduction
- Make a planned gift: bequests, charitable gift annuities, endowments, and more
- Give assets: securities, real estate, life insurance, and more
Does my company participate in a matching gift program?
Many employers will match their employees' charitable gifts, doubling or tripling the value. Some employers match the gifts of retirees and/or spouses. Click here to see if your company has a matching gift program.
Will I get a receipt for tax purposes?
Yes, soon after your gift is received, you will receive a printed receipt for your gift. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law.
Where do I mail my check?
Please make the check payable to ECU Medical & Health Sciences Foundation, Inc., and mail the check and pledge form to:
ECU Medical & Health Sciences Foundation, Inc.
ATTN: School of Dental Medicine
525 Moye Boulevard
Greenville, North Carolina 27834
For more information or to make a gift, please contact: