What will my contribution support?
· Student scholarships and awards
· Establishment of a dental residency program
· Faculty development, research, and recruitment
· State-of-the-art dental facility, Ross Hall (completed Summer 2012, naming opportunities available), and innovative training equipment
· Community Service Learning Centers, that will provide low-cost primary dental care in rural and underserved North Carolina areas
· Development and promotion of dental practices, such as providing free services in the community (cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, and screenings for cancer)
How can I donate?
· Online: Select Medical & Health Sciences Foundation, then Dentistry General Fund
· Cash, check, credit card: complete a pledge form and mail (address below)
· Make a planned gift: bequests, charitable gift annuities, endowments, and more
· Give assets: securities, real estate, life insurance, and more
Does my company participate in a matching gift program?
Many employers will match their employees' charitable gifts, doubling or tripling the value. Some employers match the gifts of retirees and/or spouses. Click here to see if your company has a matching gift program.
Will I get a receipt for tax purposes?
Yes, soon after your gift is received, you will receive a printed receipt for your gift. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law.
Where do I mail my check?
Please make the check payable to ECU Medical & Health Sciences Foundation, Inc., and mail the check and pledge form to:
ECU Medical & Health Sciences Foundation, Inc.
ATTN: School of Dental Medicine
525 Moye Boulevard
Greenville, North Carolina 27834
For more information or to make a gift, please contact:
Director of Development, School of Dental Medicine
Direct: (252) 744-2239
Toll Free: (888) 816-2238
Fax: (252) 744-3261