Seahorse XF24 Extracellular Analyzer
The XF24 Extracellular Flux Analyzer is a 24 well tissue culture microplate system that measures oxygen consumption rate (OCR) and extracellular acidification rate (ECAR) of living cells simultaneously in real time. Using new patented technology, the system provides completely non-invasive measurements without addition of dyes, labels or reporters. Released in late 2006, the XF24 Analyzer was and continues to be entirely unique to the biomedical research field.
Seahorse XF96 and XFe96 Extracellular Analyzer
The XF96 and XFe96 Extracellular Flux Analyzer are 96 well tissue culture microplate systems allowing for a larger number of assays. The systems can be used for screening and dose-response studies. The XF96 and XFe96 are validated for assays performed in hypoxia chambers and may be used with spheroid plates to study individual spheroids.
Innovative design and quality features:
- O2/H+ Dual Analyte Detection Capability
- Integrated Automated Drug Delivery
- Temperature Adjustable Measurement Chamber
- Color LCD Touch Screen & Integrated Computer
- Windows Based Data Acquisition & Display
- Excel-based Desktop Analysis Software