Our dental care is provided by faculty of the ECU School of Dental Medicine, the newest addition to our health care division. Our staff includes dentists and oral health professionals who can treat the entire family. We provide check-ups, cleanings and treatments for cavities or dental emergencies. We also provide corrective treatments such as braces, as well as restorations such as crowns and bridges.
If you have complex medical needs, our dentists are highly qualified to take care of your oral health concerns. We also treat hospitalized patients and people who have had accidents or trauma that requires dental treatment.
When you are scheduled for a procedure, especially heart surgery, we are available for any dental care you’ll need before your operation. We will work closely with your doctor to monitor gum inflammation and other conditions tied with heart disease.
If you would like to transfer to our dental office, call us at (252) 744-4618.
We offer all dental care, including:
- teeth cleaning
- oral health exams
- fillings, resin restorations
- restorations such as crowns, bridges, implants
- dentures and other removable aids
- root canals
- hospital-based dental care
We care for all conditions of the mouth and lips including:
- oral cancer
- mouth sores
- dry mouth chronic facial pain
- mouth conditions related to dialysis
Our dental staff includes:
- general dentists for adults and children
- oral surgeons
- gum specialist (periodontist)
- endodontist for advanced procedures
Pitt County Memorial Hospital Annex
Formerly the Family Medicine Center
See Map (PDF)