Family Medicine Residency
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our Residency Program. To apply, please submit an application through the Electronic Residency Application System
We will begin reviewing applications via ERAS in September. Applicants who meet the specified criteria and are the most qualified will be considered for an interview. We typically conduct interviews from November through January on a rolling basis.
- Current US or international medical students
- Have graduated from medical school within the past 4-5 years
- Graduate of US or international medical school with 6 months of US clinical experience documented
- Valid ECFMG certification, if graduate of a international medical school
- Must be a US citizen or permanent US resident or eligible for J-1 Visa
- Passed USMLE Part I (or COMPLEX) within 2 attempts
- Passed USMLE Part II (or COMPLEX) within 2 attempts by the time the rank order list is submitted to the NRMP
- Documented clinical experience in a primary care field (family medicine, pediatrics, general internal medicine, medicine/pediatrics)
- Three letters of recommendation from physicians with at least one letter from a Family Medicine physician
- Clearly stated commitment to the specialty of family medicine and the practice of primary care
Individuals with prior residency training in the US who are interested in joining our program with advanced credit should contact us to discuss their needs.
Please explore our website to learn more about our program. If you require further information than is found on our site, please contact: Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
Residency Program Coordinator