Health Sciences Campus

HISS - Frequently Asked Questions

Tell a friend about this page.
All fields required.
Can be sent to only one email address at a time.
Share Facebook Icon Twitter Icon

Frequently Asked Questions

I forgot my EHR password or I want to change it. Who can I contact to get this corrected?
A: Call the Vidant Health Help Desk at 252-847-5111 or go to the OnePass Access webpage.

Q: I forgot my Centricity password or I want to change it. Who can I contact to get this corrected?
A: Call 744-2030, select option 2 and ask to speak with Hope Hardee.

General Medical Records
Q: How can a patient acquire a copy of their medical record?
A: Patients are authorized to obtain copies of their medical records from ECU Physicians in most cases. There are exceptions, such as a provider determination that access or copies of these may be detrimental to the physical and/or mental well-being of the patient. Absent this, a patient needs to simply complete an Authorization for Use/Disclosure of PHI and forward this to the Release of Information Section/Brody Bldg., fax to 252-744-3195 or mail to:

The Brody School Of Medicine-HIS/S
Brody Outpatient Center, Room 1W-22 
600 Moye Blvd.
Greenville, NC 27834
Give To East Carolina University