For Registered Nurses seeking a BSN:
MSN in the following areas:
- Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (online)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist* (online)
- Nursing Leadership* (online)
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner* (online)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (online)
- Nurse Midwifery* (online)
- Nursing Education* (online)
- Nurse Anesthesia* (campus-based)
- *Post-Master's certificate options are also offered in these areas.
Alternate Entry MSN - for individuals holding a baccalaureate degree in another field.
(Phase I campus-based, Phase II online)
For better or worse, richer or poorer, and completing graduate school. Stan and Amy Winstead didn't include an advanced degree in their wedding vows 12 years ago, but mutual encouragement and support saw them through the past two years as graduate students in the East Carolina University College of Nursing.
- [CON Press Release] ECU nursing approved to offer doctor of nursing practice degree
- [CON in The News] ECU nursing ranked #10 in graduate programs in online education
- [CON in The News] ECU health sciences students explore care in a global way
- [CON Press Release] Caring for Women: Federal grant expands online education, collaboration
- [CON Press Release] ECU College of Nursing Supports Joining Forces
- [Announcement] Nursing Education Educator Development (NEEDs)
- [CON Press Release] Hall of Fame Induction/ 2012 Distinguished Alumna Recognized
- [Announcement] Future Pirate Nurse Living and Learning Village
- [CON Press Release] Accessible, Affordable Nursing Degree: CON and Community Colleges Debut New Program
- [CON Press Release] ECU College of Nursing, College of Business named in the nation's top 20 graduate programs in distance education