Moye Medical Center
521-B Moye Boulevard
Monday-Friday 8am- 5pm
- Patients are to come 15 minutes early for appointments.
- Patients should bring all their medications with them to each visit.
- We offer same day appointment access through our Ambulatory Resident Clinic and our open access faculty clinics.
- We request ten days to complete any forms that may be brought in for completion.
Services We Offer
- We have a lab on site for blood work that is needed.
- We serves as the regional Anticoagulation Clinic for patients on Coumadin (Warfarin) therapy.
- We are the primary out-patient training site for the ECU Internal Medicine Residency program.
- We have two social workers on site for assistance with the needs and concerns of our patients.
- We work very closely with the care management team for the Community Care Plan of Eastern Carolina.